On this page, the BAC directory lists all accredited providers and their two most recent inspection reports. To find an institution, you can search by the name of the institution, location or type of accreditation scheme.
Click on the links for further information on historically accredited providers or unsuccessful new applications following inspection.
College accredited since 25/06/2018
Head of Institution
Abdul Hoque Habib
020 7377 5966
LTC's courses are between one and five days in length. An example of courses is below:
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
- Level 2, 3 and 4 Awards in Health and Safety in the Workplace
These are accredited by either the British Safety Council (BSC), the Qualifications Network UK (QNUK) or Highfields.
- Level 2, 3 and 4 Awards in Food Safety in Catering, accredited by either Highfields or the QNUK.
- Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid or First Aid, accredited by Highfields and QNUK.
- Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid and Paediatric First Aid, accredited by Highfields and QNUK
- Level 2 Award in Customer Service, accredited by Highfields and QNUK. LTC offers courses which meet the minimum legal requirement for employment in the construction and catering industries.
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care course and the Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Assistant course, which are validated by the Northern Council for Further Education (NCFE).
- Preparation courses for the B1 Spoken English Language Test (SELT), which is validated by Trinity College London Examinations Board
- Life in the UK 2018 test
- B1 Private Hire Drivers test
- A2 Secure English Language Test
- B1 Indefinite Leave to Remain or British Citizenship test.
- In addition, LTC offers online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses, which are accredited by Psittacus Systems. Participants are able to log on online and they complete an end-of-course test. The online courses cover areas such as Allergen Awareness, Basic Life Support, Conflict Resolution, First aid, Fire Warden and Fire Marshal training, Food Safety in Catering, Nutrition awareness, Safeguarding children and Safeguarding vulnerable adults.