Achieving Educational Oversight is essential if you’re seeking Tier 4 students, but is it enough to make you the first choice for your prospective students? An independent audit of your premises, processes and staff by an experienced, highly respected accreditation body can help provide that distinctive edge.
Started in 1984, college accreditation is BAC’s longest established quality assurance scheme.
This scheme involves application and self-evaluation followed by a detailed on-site inspection which covers:
- Management, staffing and administration
- Teaching, learning and assessment
- Student welfare
- Premises and facilities
Acheivement in all these areas awards you college accreditation by the British Accreditation Council for four years.
Is this the right scheme for you?
College accreditation is ideal for independent further and higher education institutions which want to demonstrate the quality of their provision to students, potential students and government agencies.
We can also offer approved candidate for accreditation status for up to six months for newly established providers who are yet to recruit students.
How will it benefit you?
In addition to adding value and raising the standards of your organisation, college accreditation brings you many further benefits including:
- Improving your status and distinction with our mark of quality
- Keeping up to date with relevant and current information bulletins
- Increasing your staff’s effectiveness through professional development opportunities
- Recruiting international students on student visitor visas
- Attracting potential students through your listing on our directory of colleges
- Saving money with our range of discounts on professional services
- Support and advice from our helpful and efficient team of staff
We also offer two forms of accreditation with specialist criteria for:
There are also special schemes for small specialist colleges – contact us for details.