BAC Educational Consulting
A consultancy service designed specifically to meet the needs of the Independent FE and HE sector
In these uncertain times, independent education providers seem to have endless hoops to jump through to prove their worth and stay afloat. Fees for regulatory bodies and the risk of failure to meet standards can threaten business.
Through our team of highly experienced consultants, BAC Educational Consulting provides hands-on, specialist assistance to help your institution acheive the required standards, enhance efficiency and maximise your chance of success.
Drawing on the British Accreditation Council's unparalleled experience of setting and maintaining standards in the independent education sector, our network of specialist consultants can also provide expert advice on all areas of best practice and business development.
Bespoke services designed around you
Whether you're trying to meet the requirements of regulatory bodies, refocus your business model, or want guidance in setting up a new institution, it makes sense to choose the professionals who have been enhancing and supporting the sector in the UK and overseas for over a quarter of a century.
- One-to-one on-site assistance
- Telephone advisory service
- Health checks
- Bespoke workshops
- On-going support
Help and advice where you need it most:
We have a specialist for every area of quality assurance, so we can tailor our service around your requirements. We have assisted institutions and governments around the world with:
- Preparation for educational oversight
- Meeting the standards of regulatory bodies overseas
- Business diversification
- Aligning policies and procedures to legislation
- Quality assurance of programmes
- Setting up a new education provider
- Achieving partnerships with universities
- Stress management and professional development workshops for staff
- Advising governments on quality assurance in education
Get in touch
For an informal discussion on how we can help you, call the consultancy team on 0300 330 1400 or email email@example.com.
We can provide you with a personal quote and proposal from a dedicated member of staff who will coordinate the service from beginning to end.
- About BAC
- UK Accreditation
- International Accreditation
- Accredited institutions