BAC accredited institutions
Our institutions provide a vast range of learning opportunities within the framework of independent further and higher education for students who want the flexibility to study in their own way
The institutions fall into three main categories:
- Colleges preparing students for university entry
- Training providers offering short vocational professional education
- Colleges working in partnership with a university or awarding body to offer fully-validated higher education courses
The majority of our colleges teach face-to-face, but some offer online, distance and blended learning.
They run a variety of programmes:
- Traditional A level, diploma and degrees
- Vocational subjects such as business, IT, hospitality and tourism
- Diverse courses such as complementary therapies, art, design, fashion and drama
In addition, our international colleges provide British-standard educational opportunities and qualifications to students in locations across the world, including the EU, India, Pakistan, Mauritius and the United Arab Emirates.
- About us
- UK Accreditation
- International Accreditation
- Accredited institutions