Students face a bewildering choice of education providers; to encourage them to pick your organisation, you need to stand out in a crowded and competitive market.
BAC accreditation is a globally recognised mark of quality acheived through an objective, detailed audit of your processes, policies and systems.
BAC is widely recognised as the most experienced, rigorous and independent accreditation service for the private education sector. We established the standard that others have sought to emulate.
We use a combination of self-evaluation and on-site inspections to measure success against our established benchmark. This process promotes improvement and ensures good practice across your organisation.
The BAC approach is not simply one of auditing and approval but part of an integrated approach to quality assurance in the sector. Our long and extensive experience means that we can help your institution show the quality of its provision, improve its performance and distinguish itself in the market.
In awarding accreditation BAC has four main purposes:
- to support and advise independent institutions of further or higher education in the maintenance and enhancement of their quality of provision
- to provide independent guidance to students seeking to undertake further or higher education in an institution outside the state sector
- to provide assurance of the good standing of an institution to government departments and other interested bodies
- to enable an institution to state publicly that it has voluntarily accepted independent inspection and has satisfied BAC that all relevant aspects of its operation are maintained at a satisfactory level.
From 2 January 2013, BAC will publish reports on inspections of reaccredited institutions or successful new applicants. You will have the opportunity to comment on the factual accuracy of the report before it is published on the BAC website. For further information relating to the publication process please contact the BAC office.
- About BAC
- UK Accreditation
- International Accreditation
- Accredited institutions